For the next two weeks I'm going to be in Washington DC on a business trip. Not my business trip. My husband's. I'm just tagging along.
I don't want to make a huge long post but I wanted to share some things that I've noticed so far.
- Every building is historic. Even that yoga studio over there.
- Jogging is the native language.
- No one fears cars and will walk right out in front of them.
- Bread costs about the same where I'm from.
- People from all over the world come here. It's pretty cool.
- Dogs everywhere!
- The sidewalks are excellent.
- Assume everyone is wearing earbuds, even if you can't see them.
- The Metro is faster than I thought it would be.
- Elevators are faster here too.
- The Pokemon selection isn't anything special.